Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 32

Baa

I made ratatouille for the first time in ages. It's the only eggplant friendly recipe I know, everything else renders the submerging indelible to my clan. The lamb chump chops were cheap but cheerful after a long day marinating in garlic and lemon and then bbq'd to perfection. The salad was leftover from last night and the rice was to mop up the sauce. It was all delicious but so retro I was a little embarrassed to put it on the blog! Somedays you just have to get the people fed.

1 comment:

  1. ah yes, ratatouille - everyone loves the movie, not so much the dish. That said I too will be serving it up to the troops this week. Here's hoping they're a little more appreciative this time round. And there's nothing wrong with a little retro styling on the menu front... maybe it's eating off all my mismatched seventies stoneware that's doing it at ours because (gasp) we'll also be eating a stroganoff this week.

    ReplyDelete